Compatible with Apple Watch Magnetic Wireless Charger Pad Charging Cable Cord Compatible with Apple Watch iwatch 38 mm/42 mm Series 1/2/3/4, 3.3Ft
- SKU: B07T1CQQTH
- Disponibilidad: Out of stock
- Marca: Forno
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 1 Lbs
- Largo: 5 cm
- Ancho: 3 cm
- Alto: 1 cm
- [Fast Charging Speed] With a larger module surface than the original Apple charging cable, saving time and energy, offering a fast charging speed only needs 2 hours.
- [Suitable Length] 3.3 feet Apple Watch charging cable allows easy connection and perfect compatibility, light weight and compact, easily portable for traveling, holiday.
- [Strong Magnetic Charging Module] Simply hold the connector Near the back of the watch and magnets snap into place automatically.
- [Apple Certified Cable] The iWatch charging stand combines technology with inductive charging compatible for all apple watch models.
- [Made for all Apple Watch] Compatible for all 44mm42mm 40mm 38mm Apple Watch models; Apple Watch Series 4 3 2 1, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Nike plus, Apple Watch Hermes, Apple Watch Edition;
Apple Magnetic Charging Cable for Apple Watch, compatible with all Apple Watch 38mm and 42mm
Simple to Use:
Built with magnetic charging module, just only hold the charger close to the back of the watch and the magnet will automatically connect it.
-Burlway magnetic charging cable can't match the stand which support the Apple original charging cable
-It's better to charge without your iWatch case.
Apple Watch Series 1: Apple Watch, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Edition
Apple Watch Series 2: Apple Watch, Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Hermès, Apple Watch Edition
Apple Watch Series 3: Apple Watch, Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Hermès, Apple Watch Edition
Apple Watch Series 4: Apple Watch, Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Hermès, Apple Watch Edition
Launch distance :5mm-8mm.
Transmitting current: 160ma.
Charger weight :30g.
Working frequency: 100-200khz.
Conversion efficiency: > 72%.
Charging mode: magnetic induction charging.
Length: 3.3 feet (1 meter)
Working environment: -10℃ ~ 50℃