Apple Cider Vinegar Clarifying Growth Shampoo for Thinning Hair and Sensitive Scalp. Gentle to Itchy, Dry Scalp - Natural, Herbal, pH Balanced, No Sulfates, Silicones or Parabens. Peppermint Scent 16 oz.
- SKU: B07DPTTW21
- Disponibilidad: Out of stock
- Marca: Brand: Hair Dance
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 1 Lbs
- Largo: 6 cm
- Ancho: 2 cm
- Alto: 1 cm
About this item
- Scalp Treatment Shampoo with color, consistency and amount of lather not of a typical shampoo. No harsh or harmful chemicals, no silicones, parabens, sulfates.
- Stimulates hair follicles for thicker, healthier hair growth. Natural anti-inflammatory ingredients help with dry, itchy, sensitive scalp. pH 5.5 Balanced
- To benefit scalp, there is no conditioners added to this shampoo. If needed, follow with a conditioner and Hair and Scalp Stimulating Serum for best results.
- Professionally formulated to ensure the highest quality and potency. Not tested on animals. Made in USA. Fresh, natural smell, no fragrance added.
- For thinning hair and sensitive scalp. Improves and helps to maintain the health of the hair follicles and scalp with most beneficial natural ingredients. Color safe.
This is a treatment shampoo formulated to be most beneficial to hair follicles and scalp. Gently and deeply cleaned scalp with no residue/build-up is important to promote healthy scalp and hair growth. In many cases the shampoo is one of first and important steps to reach the goal.
It stimulates helping to prevent,slow down or stop hair loss (each case is unique). Removes DHT. Leaves hair follicles more receptive to the treatments applied after. Users with dry, itchy scalp, seborrheic dermatitis, and other scalp problems notice great improvement due to apple cider vinegar and anti inflammatory herbs.
Because we do not use sulfates users will not have the usual foaming experience.The hardness of your water, the amount of silicone build-up in your hair, and the type of styling products you are using will determine the amount of lather. Silicones and other ingredients added to many shampoos as a conditioner, coat the hair and scalp. This may contributes to clogged hair follicles, inflammation (dry, itchy scalp), which may lead to hair loss. Depending on your hair type and length of your hair you can use a conditioner after the shampoo. For best results we recommend applying conditioner to the hair only, not the scalp. The hair follicles that are already dead can not be repaired. But weak, unhealthy ones can be stimulated and supported to produce healthy hear. The results and time frame vary due to people's uniqueness, just like with any hair loss treatment.
Attention: the product will change its color with time due to apple cider vinegar. This is normal. We avoid adding unnecessary chemicals and focus more on the effectiveness of the product, not the look.