Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System with Universal Remote Control, Black - 732522-1110
- SKU: B01AWLPUAG
- Disponibilidad: In Stock.
- Marca: Bose
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 8 Lbs
- Largo: 23 cm
- Ancho: 8 cm
- Alto: 3 cm
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- Speaker:2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4 D (3.73 lbs), Remote control:4.1 H x 1.6 W x 0.4 D (5 oz)
The Bose Solo 5 TV sound system is a one piece soundbar that brings noticeably better sound to all your favorite TV programs. It's engineered to help clearly reproduce everything from dialogue to details. And for even more clarity, its dialogue mode makes every word easier to hear. This soundbar is so versatile you can place it almost anywhere. And with Bluetooth connectivity, you can play your favorite wireless music through the speaker, too. The sleek design of your flat screen TV is beautiful to look at. Unfortunately, there's little room left for speakers. That's why dialogue and quiet passages can be so hard to hear. The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can't. And dialogue mode makes every word even easier to understand without having to adjust the volume from scene to scene. If distorted sound secure cable connections on the sound bar and TV or other connected sources. Troubleshoot if the sound bar is connected to a tv output labelled variable reduce the tv volume. If wall mounting the sound bar, adjust the audio If you remove the sound bar from the wall, repeat to return the sound bar to default audio settings. Unplug the power cord for at least one minute and reconnect. NOTE: Kindly refer the user manual before usage of the product and High efficient Bluetooth connectivity acquired at maximum distance of 30 feet and also troubleshooting can be found on page 30. The simplest way to connect the Bose Soundbar 500 is via the supplied HDMI cable to your TV. If your TV has an HDMI ARC or HDMI eARC connection, you should use that connection. If your TV does not have an HDMI connection, then you should connect the Bose Soundbar 500 to the TV using an optical cable.