Fossil Men's Machine Quartz Two-Tone Stainless Steel and Silicone Chronograph Watch, Color: Black, Blue (Model: FS5164)
- SKU: B0183NW5H6
- Disponibilidad: In Stock.
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 0.65 Lbs
- Largo: 3.5 cm
- Ancho: 2.8 cm
- Alto: 3.5 cm
- Case size: 45mm; Band size: 24mm; quartz movement with 3-hand analog display, date window, and 3 chronograph subdials; mineral crystal face; imported
- Brushed black plated stainless steel case with knurled bezel; black textured dial with blue outer ring and rose gold-tone hands, hour, and minute markers
- Two-tone black plated stainless steel and blue silicone bracelet with deployment-clasp closure; interchangeable with all Fossil 24mm bands
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling
- This product is authentic and sold directly from the brand manufacturer to Amazon
Fossil Men's Machine Stainless steel case, Stainless steel bracelet, Black dial, Quartz movement, Scratch resistant mineral, Water resistant up to 5 ATM - 50 meters - 165 feet
Founded in 1984 when timepieces were created more for function than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its unique combination of vintage 1950s Americana design and affordably accessible cool style. Adding to their collectability were the one-of-a-kind, trademark tins that came with the watches that mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor. These iconic boxes are nearly as popular as the watches they hold and are regularly collected and traded throughout the world at flea markets, antique shops, and on eBay.
Today, Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.