Sassy Developmental Bumpy Ball | High Contrast Colors and Patterns | Easy to Grasp Bumps Help Develop Motor Skills | For Ages 6 Months and Up
- SKU: B004AHMCMI
- Disponibilidad: In Stock.
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 1 Lbs
- Largo: 5 cm
- Ancho: 5 cm
- Alto: 4 cm
- Multiple textures & materials engage baby's developing tactile sensitivity & teach baby about variety
- Chunky sized bumps encourage reaching, grasping, and transferring from one hand to the other
- Gentle rattle sounds create neural connections in babies brains from birth through 3 years
- Bright colors & bold patterns are visually appropriate for baby's developing vision
The bright colors, bold patterns and easy-to-grasp bumps make this ball a must-have. The high contrast colors of the ball allow baby to focus, strengthening vision. The gentle rattle sounds from the trapped beads create neural connections in baby's brains from birth through 3 years of age. Chunky sized bumps on the ball encourage reaching, grasping, and transferring from one hand to another, developing baby's motor skills. The differing materials engage baby's developing tactile sensitivity and teach baby about variety.
From the Manufacturer
Sassy Developmental Bumpy Ball promotes the development of fine motor skills and involves planning and motor speed, visual tracking, reaching, object manipulation and grasping. From about 6 months, babies will begin to demonstrate these fine motor skills. The Sassy Bumpy Ball has been designed to help baby with all of the developmental skills. The Sassy Bumpy Ball also promotes development of gross motor skills including movement of the limbs and torso. Physical coordination such as sitting on own, whole body movement including locomotion and coordination, balance and motor planning are all involved in development of gross motor skills.2010 Oppenheim Toy Platinum Award.