Just For Men Mustache & Beard, Beard Coloring for Gray Hair with Brush Included - Color: Light Brown, M-25 (Pack of 3)
- SKU: B000NSQMLK
- Disponibilidad: In Stock.
- Marca: Visit the Just for Men Store
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 1 Lbs
- Largo: 6 cm
- Ancho: 8 cm
- Alto: 2 cm
About this item
- Just For Men Mustache & Beard, Light Brown (M-25) Pack of 3, is beard coloring that makes getting rid of gray facial hair easy. Unlike other dyes, it restores your natural beard color, thicker and fuller look
- This men's beard coloring product is easy to use. Simply mix the color base and developer, use the brush to apply, wait five minutes, rinse the product out, shampoo, and you're done. Be sure to read and follow the enclosed leaflet for the best results
- Choose from 12 different shades ranging from Blond to Jet Black. When in doubt or unsure of which to choose, always go with the lighter shade. Brush included and is designed to distribute color with ease. Now formulated with Biotin, Aloe, and Coconut Oil
- Up to 3 applications per box. Apply as often as needed. We know every man is different so our product is here when those gray hairs begin to grow back. Works well on any type of facial hair - beards, mustaches, soul patches, goatees. Great for touch ups
- For the best results, make sure to follow all instructions included in the package, perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before use, and always use the gloves provided to avoid staining
Just For Men Mustache & Beard hair color brings out the best in your facial hair. It eliminates gray facial hairs for a thicker, fuller look. The fast and easy brush-in gel works in 5 minutes - your gray hair will be gone until it grows back. This ammonia-free formula is made specifically to penetrate and condition coarse facial hair without damaging hair, unlike other hair dyes. Just For Men Mustache and Beard hair color has a creamy formula for easier application and cotains biotin, aloe & coconute oil to support hair health. It leaves your facial hair looking well groomed, conditioned and thicker after every application. Can't decide between two shades? Try the lighter one first. You can always go darker later. Made in the USA.