Bose ProFlight Aviation Headset, with dual plug, Black
- SKU: B07DF2V8XQ
- Disponibilidad: Out of stock
- Marca: Visit the Bose Store
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 2 Lbs
- Largo: 9 cm
- Ancho: 8 cm
- Alto: 3 cm
About this item
- Engineered for pilots of moderately noisy, pressurized turbine powered aircraft.
- 4.9 ounces on-head weight helps enhance comfort over long periods of use.
- Electret noise cancelling mic increases clarity and reduces background noise when transmitting, specifically for aircraft with “hot mic” or Ptt systems.
- Active equalization automatically Shapes and equalizes the incoming signal for enhanced clarity and intelligibility.
- Digital active noise cancellation significantly reduces ambient noise, allowing users to lower radio volume and hear what they need to hear. Connectivity Technology: Wireless-Bluetooth
- The smallest, lightest, most comfortable headset from Bose, thanks to a unique New form factor.
The Bose proflight aviation headset is the smallest, quietest, and most comfortable active noise cancelling communication headset Bose has ever made. With an on-head weight of 4.9 ounces, the New Bose proflight aviation headset is designed for long term comfort and is Bose most innovative headset yet. Engineered for pilots of moderately noisy pressurized Turbine powered aircraft, it incorporates more than 30 U.S. Utility and design Patents. The proflight aviation headset Features three levels of user selectable active noise cancellation, active equalization to improve intelligibility of incoming transmissions, a noise cancelling microphone for clearer outgoing transmissions, tap control for talk-through communication with those outside the intercom, and full function Bluetooth connectivity with smartphones, tablets or efbs. The proflight headset is FAA TSO and materials and E/tso-cat139a certified, meets all Applicable arinc standards, and is available with four different plug configurations.Three user-selectable modes of noise reduction allow for variance in aircraft noise environment and user preference.