Fossil Men's Grant Quartz Stainless Steel and Leather Chronograph Watch Color: Blue, Brown (Model: FS5151)
- SKU: B017SN1OI8
- Disponibilidad: In Stock.
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 1 Lbs
- Largo: 8 cm
- Ancho: 5 cm
- Alto: 4 cm
- Case size: 44mm; Band size: 22mm; quartz movement with luminous 3-hand analog display; mineral crystal face; imported
- Round blue plated stainless steel case with silver top ring; blue dial and Roman numerals
- Genuine brown leather band with buckle closure; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm watch straps
- Multifunction watch with stopwatch functionality; three separate dials to track hours, minutes and seconds; timer; 24 hour
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling
If classic is your choice, our one-of-a-kind Grant is a wrist essential you can rely on. New materials and accents make this timepiece stylish enough for formal occasions, but built to withstand everyday use. This season, the traditional leather Grant evokes a sunny outlook with navy blue and rose dial pops. Topped with a shiny rose gold tone case and chronograph movement, it's an all-around favorite for the season. Modeled after vintage clocks, our Roman numerals are uniquely designed to provide artistic balance to the dial. In order to create a sense of depth, we also layered the sub-eyes over the numerals, which gives them the effect of being cut off.
Founded in 1984 when timepieces were created more for function than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its unique combination of vintage 1950s Americana design and affordably accessible cool style. Adding to their collectability were the one-of-a-kind, trademark tins that came with the watches that mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor. These iconic boxes are nearly as popular as the watches they hold and are regularly collected and traded throughout the world at flea markets, antique shops, and on eBay.
Today, Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.