Bose SoundTouch 20 wireless speaker, works with Alexa, Black (738063-1100)
- SKU: B011IH6E26
- Disponibilidad: In Stock.
- Marca: Bose
- Modelo: 738063-1100
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 9.45 Lbs
- Largo: 15.6 cm
- Ancho: 10.5 cm
- Alto: 8.3 cm
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Proprietary acoustic design delivers big performance from a compact speaker—perfect for bedrooms and kitchens
- Works with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices to play music services like Amazon Music, Spotify, Internet radio stations and your stored music library
- Features six presets for your favorite podcasts, stations and playlists, and an OLED display for time, song, station information and more. Supported audio formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless
- Part of an entire family of multi-room wireless speakers designed to grow with you
- Enjoy hands-free voice access to music on your SoundTouch speaker with any Amazon Alexa-enabled device, like the Amazon Echo Dot
TROUBLESHOOTING Cannot connect to network If your network information has changed or to connect your speaker to another network. Intermittent or no audio •Stop other audio or video streaming applications. •Unmute or increase the volume on your speaker and mobile device. •Unplug the power cord; reconnect after one minute. •Restart your mobile device or computer and your router. Cannot play Bluetooth audio • Set up the SoundTouch app first and perform all updates. •Connect a mobile device •Clear your speaker pairing list •Try pairing a different mobile device. On your mobile device: •Disable and re-enable the Bluetooth feature. •Remove your speaker from the Bluetooth menu. Connect again. •Refer to your mobile device’s documentation. •See “Intermittent or no audio.