Invicta Men's Pro Diver 40mm Steel and Gold Tone Stainless Steel Automatic Watch with Coin Edge Bezel, Two Tone/Blue (Model: 8928OB)
- SKU: B000JQJS6M
- Disponibilidad: In Stock.
- Marca: Visit the Invicta Store
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 2 Lbs
- Largo: 7 cm
- Ancho: 4 cm
- Alto: 4 cm
About this item
- Made in USA or Imported
- Steel and gold tone stainless steel case 40mm diameter x 14mm thick; Exhibition case back; Blue dial; Luminous hands and hour markers
- NH35A Japanese Automatic movement, 24 jewel; Assembled in Malaysia; Watch weight: 152 grams
- Steel and gold tone stainless steel band, 205mm L x 20mm W; Band is adjustable by adding/removing links; Fold over safety clasp
- Mineral crystal; Screw-down crown; Unidirectional stainless steel coin edge bezel with blue top bezel ring; 200 meter water resistant: Suitable for professional marine activity and surface water sports. Suitable for diving.
- Includes gift box, instruction manual and 3 year limited manufacturer warranty; Invicta Customer Service can be reached at 1-800-327-7682 or at Invictawatch.com, "Contact", for questions (re: Additional links, band replacement, band adjustment, warranty questions, etc.)
Invicta, Pro Diver, Men's Watch, Stainless Steel and Yellow Gold Plated Case, Stainless Steel and Yellow Gold Plated Bracelet, Mechanical Automatic (Self-Winding), 8928C
Classic styling and high performance add up to an outstanding sport watch for your land or sea adventures. This two-tone automatic watch, from Invicta's Pro Diver series, places a large round stainless steel case on a robust steel bracelet with gold-plated center links. The electric blue dial is designed for quick and easy read-off, even in low light conditions. It offers three-hand function with luminous hands and markers and a magnified date display at the three o'clock position. The detailed hands, in Mercedes, sword, and breguet-style logo shapes, add a note of distinction. The dial is capped with a resilient mineral crystal and framed by a blue unidirectional rotating steel bezel with goldtone markings and coin edge detailing. This watch is driven by a Japanese automatic movement, which is visible through the see-through skeleton case back. It is rated water resistant to a full 200 meters.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Automatic watches do not operate on batteries. Automatic watches are made up of about 130 or more parts that work together to tell time. Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are wound by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. The gear train then transmits the power to the escapement, which distributes the impulses, turning the balance wheel. The balance wheel is the time regulating organ of a mechanical watch, which vibrates on a spiral hairspring. Lengthening or shortening the balance spring makes the balance wheel go faster or slower to advance or retard the watch. The travel of the balance wheel from one extreme to the other and back again is called oscillation. Lastly, automatic movements come in different types, including movements that are Swiss-made, Japanese-made, and more.
Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They're considered more satisfying to watch collectors (horologists) because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder (a great gift for collectors).