HOLDPEAK 30-130dBA LCD Digital Sound Level Meter Noise Volume Measuring Instrument Decibel Monitoring Tester
- SKU: B01418N6ZM
- Disponibilidad: Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
- Marca: HOLDPEAK
- Modelo: CECOMINOD063987
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 1.2 Lbs
- Largo: 8.5 cm
- Ancho: 5.2 cm
- Alto: 2.2 cm
- Measurement Range: 30dBA ~ 130dBA
- Widely Used: Accuracy Within +/-1.5dB; Sample rate of 2 times/second, it is widely applicable for personal, families, business, studies, industrial and etc.
- Measures in dBA Frequency: Accounts for the relative loudness perceived by the human ear
- Useful features: such as back light, max recorded reading as well as auto power off.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: If there is any product quality issue, please feel free to contact us!
The Holdpeak Decibel Meter, the quality and features you require at a fraction of the price!
Our Decibel Meter is compact and easy to use while providing you accurate readings in a greater range than similar inexpensive sound meters on the market! Our sound meter can read between 30dBA~130dBA, while reducing the effects of wind noise to produce more accurate readings. The Holdpeak sound meter provides readings within +/-1.5dBA providing some of the most accurate results!
Perfect for monitoring noise levels in factories, offices, theaters and audio systems.
The meter will automatically power off after approximately 11 minutes of use and MAX Hold Function will hold the highest reading until a higher reading is picked up. Included with the Decibel Meter is TWO, 1.5V AAA Battery to start you off which will provide you about 30 hours of use.
Other great feature are: Sampling rate of 2X/second, Automatic back light display, Low battery indication, Frequency response range of 31.5Hz ~ 8.5KHz
PLEASE keep in mind that this meter measures in dBA to account for the relative loudness perceived by the human ear. This is the most commonly used dB measuring frequency."A" weighted decibel measuring means that values of sounds at lower frequencies are reduced, for more information contact Holdpeak
Measures from 30dBA to 130dBA
Accuracy of +/- 1.5dB
Resolution to 0.1 dB
Frequency weighting A
Sampling rate of 2x/second
Low battery indicator
Powered by 2-1.5V AAA (INCLUDED)