HOLDPEAK 838L Manual-Ranging Digital Multimeter for Measuring AC DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, Diodes, Transistors, Temperatures with Non Contact Voltage Test
- SKU: B01418N6ZM
- Disponibilidad: In Stock.
- Marca: H HOLDPEAK
- Modelo: CECOMINOD063987
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 1.2 Lbs
- Largo: 8.5 cm
- Ancho: 5.2 cm
- Alto: 2.2 cm
- ✔【DATA HOLD & BACKLIGHT SUPPORTED 】Data hold support is convenient for record and recall. Press the Backlight buttom and you can see at the night.
- ✔【OVERLOAD PROTECTION & CONTINUITY TEST】Use the PTC protection circuit for resistance, temperature and frequency measurement. If measured resistance less than 100ohm, the buzzer will sound.
- ✔【MANUAL-RANGING & AUTO-POWER OFF】1999 counts Manual-ranging multimeter accurately measure AC/DC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, hFE.
- ✔【LOW BATTERY INDICATION & BACKLIT LCD】3 1/2 digit LCD display for visibility in dimly lit areas. Feature a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice.
- ✔【WHAT U GET?】1x HOLDPEAK 838L Digital Multimeter Multi Tester, 1x User's Manual, 1x Test Lead. PACKAGE DOESN'T CONTAIN BATTERY!!!
- DC Voltage: 200mV-200V(0.8%rdg+2dgt), 1000V (1.0%rdg+2dgt)
- AC Voltage: 200V(1.2%rdg+3dgt), 750V (2.0%rdg+3dgt)
- Resistance: 200ohm(1.5%rdg+2dgt), 2000ohm-200Kohm(0.8%rdg + 2dgt), 2000Kohm (1.8%rdg+2dgt)
- DC Current: 200uA-20mA(1.0%rdg+3dgt), 200mA(1.5%rdg+3dgt), 10A(3.0%rdg+3dgt)
Display: 1999 counts, 3 1/2 digit LCD display
Hold Mode: Yes
Max Value Hold: Yes
Back light: Yes
Auto power off: Yes
NCV test: No
Diode test: Yes
Live Line testing: Yes
Over load protection: Yes
Short-circuit protection: Yes
Low battery indication: Yes
1.To avoid harms to you or damage to the meter from electric shock, please do not attempt to measure voltage higher than DC/AC 1000v.
2.Do not rely on non contact voltage detector to determine whether there is a voltage. The detection operation may be affected by socket design, insulation thickness and type of different factors.
3.Before measuring current, check the meter's fuses and turn off power to the circuit before connecting the meter to the circuit.
1x HOLDPEAK 838L Digital Multimeter Multi Tester
1x User's Manual
1x Test Lead