AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable 2, Full HD 1080p60 Recording Without PC Directly to SD Card, Ultra Low Latency, H.264 Hardware Encoding, USB Game Capture, Record, Stream, Plug & Play, Party Chat, XBOX, Playstation, Nintendo Switch (GC510)
- SKU: B00005141S
- Disponibilidad: Out of stock
- Medidas del paquete
- Peso aprox: 2 Lbs
- Largo: 6 cm
- Ancho: 4 cm
- Alto: 3 cm
- Stream and record Xbox One, PlayStation, WiiU, Nintendo Switch, or NES Classic Edition console gameplay.
- PC and PC-Free modes: record games with or without PC. Micro SD Class 10 card is required for PC-Free recording, Micro SD Supported formats: FAT32 format / exFAT format, Micro SD maximum capacity support: 128GB
- Console party chat: capture teammates' voices without hassle. Compatible Software - DirectShow compliant software such as XSplit or OBS
- Hot button: one-click to stream and capture directly to Twitch, YouTube and more
- Support Mac OS with 3rd party APs such as OBS, Quicktime, but not with RECentral AP
- 2-year warranty after registration at AVerrmedia website
AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable 2 is the the first plug and play game capture card forstreaming and recording your PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, or WiiU gameplay. LGP2 captures videos at 1080p60 while letting you enjoy the game on your TV with real-time HDMI pass-through. If you play MMO games with teammates, simply plug your controller and headset in, and have your team chat recorded in your video.The microSD card slot frees LGP2 from your PC, allowing you the freedom to record games anywhere, anytime.